Wednesday, 20 April 2011

Ten questions and answers about me...

1.  What is my favourite food?  I generally love all different kinds of foods.

2.  What is my least favourite food? Brussels sprouts

3.  What type of music do you listen to?  I have never been 'ínto'' music.

4.  What is your favourite movie of all time?  The Colour Purple

5.  Where is your dream vacation?  I would love to take my children to India, perhaps when they are teenagers.

6.  What is your favourite television show? I am currently watching Mad Men, mostly for the fashion.

7.  What is your favourite season during the year and why?  I absolutely love Autumn/ Winter. I love the rain and I love being cold more so than hot. 

8.  Name someone you respect or admire and explain why?  I really respect my niece,  she is really mature and determined.

9.  If you were an animal what would it be?  I don't really like cats, probably because they remind me of myself.  I enjoy lazing about and can easily be provoked.

10.  What do you do for a hobby?  My interests come and go in cycles.  At the moment I am really enjoying cake decorating and sewing.           

1 comment:

  1. What a great way of letting us know some information about you!!! Great work on your blog & will continue to watch with interest. I hope you enjoy the program!!

    ReplyDelete